Monday 31 October 2005

Selamat Hari Raya

As this is my third post today, I'll keep it short.

Today is my last day at the office before I break off for the holidays, which also means I won't be able to get on the Internet again till 14th Nov (unless my sisters decide to take a break from hogging the PC at home). It also means the next time I come back to the office, I can have my sweets and cookies and Hot Milo (with a hint of Nescafe) to keep me awake!

So I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya, Eid Mubarak. Let us all forgive each other and ourselves, and beg forgiveness from Him for all our trespassings and wrongdoings, and come back in better shape of body and mind.

Hari Raya is meant to be the day to celebrate our 'victories' during the fast against our base nature and lusts, although I have to admit to not being all that victorious this year. May we all have the opportunity to greet Ramadhan again next year, InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

ubisetela said...

Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin.. have a good one. Give my hugs & kisses to Nuaim. Take care!

Zed said...

selamat hari raya too (tak yah belated coz one month heh heh) got here thru cikyy's site. i am sorry to hear about tok bik - Al-Fatihah.