Monday 17 October 2005

Work under Construction

Today my blog has gone through numerous costume changes, much like a song-and-dance sequence in a Hindi movie. I've finally settled for a Blogger template and am experimenting with the colours. This has taken up a good 2 manhours of my time, but I still managed to get my work done this morning, so I shouldn't punish myself (I just hope no one from the Project team reads this and recognises me).

I'm not done yet with the colour experiments so please bear with me. Comments and suggestions are most welcome. Bear in mind I don't know HTML, and have just today stumbled upon some very resourceful web pages on html colour codes. So no complex IT-geek speak, please. Discussions on flow instrument selection, on the other hand, will be well received.

No comments: