Thursday 17 November 2005

Mummy's Birthday Boi

Nuaim and I share the same birthday. Does this sound like us?

Courtesy of www.blogthings.com

Your Birthdate: May 31
You're a pretty traditional person. If it's lasted, it's probably good. You seek stability - both in your career and your romantic relationship. In return, you're very loyal and predictable. Which is usually a good thing. Without a partner, you feel lost. Being with someone is very important to you.
Your strength: Your dependability
Your weakness: You hate being alone
Your power color: Midnight blue
Your power symbol: Shell
Your power month: April

Power symbol: Shell.

I knew it - I'm working with the wrong Oil & Gas company. But loyal me isn't leaving, or am I? Jeng jeng jeng...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

samala birthday baby i pun...hehehe..