Sunday 18 November 2007

Can't Sleep

It must be the latte.

Confinement officially over as of Saturday 17 Nov 2007!

To celebrate (kononnya) I dropped by the Petronas station at Mutiara Damansara in the afternoon, on the pretext of getting some refreshment for Nuaim. Yeah, right. Actually I couldn't decide on sweet (Dunkin Donuts) or savoury (Burger King) so I asked my hensem boy to choose. Of course he picked the sweet stuff. I got him those little round doughnuts, and a blueberry jam-filled beauty for myself to go with the mocha swirl latte.

I know it ain't no Starbucks (of which I am not really a big fan, truth be told), but after 40 days of abstinence, coffee never tasted so good...

And so here I am, wide awake at 2.45 a.m, planning my next caffeine fix. An affogato, maybe?

No comments: