Sunday 28 October 2007

Today Aiesyah is 3 weeks old

- which means I'm past the halfway mark of my Confinement. Hurray!!!

Below is a list of things I'm dying to do after my confinement:

  1. Have breakfast at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - something with smoked salmon and eggs. But first I'll have to locate my Loyalty Card.
  2. Have Spaghetti Carbonara for lunch. I was planning to cook it the day I delivered Aiesyah, but obviously never got round to it. Hubby actually offered to buy me some when I was in labour, but I thought the baby was going to come quickly so I told him not to bother. Menyesal la pulak. Apparently the cafe at MPH One Utama serves a decent one. Will check it out.
  3. Have an espresso affogato. Or caramel latte. Or kopi kampung. Maybe all three at one sitting. Most likely will combine it with number 1 or number 2 or both. But kopi kampung not available at number 1, and can only get it with number 2 if preparing number 2 myself at home. So maybe all three at one go is not so practicable. Not too keen on a triple dose of caffeine either.
  4. Check out the new Gardens at MidValley. On a weekday so I don't have to deal with the crowd.
  5. Check out the new Pavilion at Bukit Bintang. On another weekday so I don't have to deal with the crowd.
  6. Do all of the above with Hubby. Obviously this can only happen when he comes back for his next RnR - which coincidentally is somewhere around Christmas. I can't hold back my cravings that long. And by then I won't have anymore free weekdays to spend running around new shopping complexes, so looks like I'll have to fly solo.

And here's a list of things I need to do post-confinement:

  1. Transfer ownership of the house in TTDI Jaya at MBSA. I thought the lawyers would get this done when they prepared the SPA. Turns out it's not part of their job and I have to do it myself. Bluergh.
  2. Settle outstanding balance at Home's Harmony and book date to put up curtains in TTDI Jaya house. This is not so bluergh as Home's Harmony is right next to MPH at One Utama, so can combine Need 2 with Want 2. And a third of Want 3. And can also check out any other books I need to complete my tax-deductible expenditure of RM700.
  3. Settle into a regime of expressing breastmilk. This is crucial to be able to do Wants 1 to 5 unless I intend to bring baby along on all those trips. Therefore need to find my trustworthy Avent ISIS pump or invest in a new one. I'll need it for when I get back to work as well.
  4. Say Hello to my condominium at Damansara Perdana. It's been ages since I've been back, I can hardly remember what it looks like. Need to declutter prior to move to new house.
  5. Buy myself some new nursing undergarments. Wonder if I can find these in KL.
  6. Have Hubby do all these things for me. Hang on, that's a Want, not a Need, so this one doesn't count either.

P/S One more to add to both lists. New glasses Needed, funky frames Wanted. My current pair is all scratched I can hardly see clearly through them, and the frames so yellow from the pilis.

No comments: