Thursday 18 October 2007

Ich bin Conehead


This morning, while Kak Yam was applying the pilis to my forehead, she noted that my hairline was coneshaped, with the sides low and tapering to a high point in the middle.
"Dahimu sempit di bahagian tepi. Ini tanda orangnya sensitif. Kalau salah cakap sikit saja sudah ambil hati. (Your forehead is narrow at the sides - that's a sign you're a sensitive person. You can easily get hurt by words)."
Oh, how true. Like Hubby told me yesterday, I'm so emo.
"Tapi di tengah ini tinggi. Kalau kena gayanya, Dian layan dengan baik. (But the middle is high. If treated properly, you reciprocate with kindness)."
So there you have it, people. if you want me to be nice, then BE NICE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see, u speak German (ingat siapa manusia bernama 'Ich'). Ich bin confused kejap.

Dian said...

Jules,
Nice f you to stop by! Hope you don't mind me linking to your blog.
I took up German in university but cannot remember much of it except for very basic phrases and words like "Sprachen Sie Englisch?" If the answer is "Nein" then I'm doomed.