Friday 5 October 2007

Tick Tock, Listen to the Clock

In 4 hours, I will be leaving the office and not be back till two months later.

In just over 24 hours, Hubby will step foot on Malaysian soil.

In less than 48 hours, I'll be doing some last minute shopping, hoping all that exercise will induce contractions and progress into natural labour a day or two later without drugs. Hopefully, I'll still be able to make it for iftar at my in-laws that night.

In about 70 hours, my last pre-natal check-up will determine whether I'm actually in a position to go into natural labour or my baby's grown too big and I'll have to resort to another C-section. Must remember not to eat too much during iftar the night before.

Am excited? Of course.

Nervous? You bet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeheee...cant wait for the lil girl to say HI! to auntie verde & uncle hazz ;)
dont forget to sms us k when the time comes & byk kan salawat...

ubisetela said...

Dian,
my prayer that everything goes well.

Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin.