Monday 11 September 2006

Woman Is Fickle

Anyone who has visited my blog (yes, all two or three of you) in the last couple of months would realise that the only thing that's changed constantly is the look. I can't decide which image my blog should portray - somewhere between traditional, edgy, mysterious and fun-loving.

Somehow my life currently does not seem so blogworthy. Maybe it's because I've already verbally communicated whatever is worth reporting to anyone who might find it even remotely interesting (and even if you find it tedious you won't get away until I finish) that it's not worth repeating. And the really juicy stuff is not quite meant for public viewing (trying to maintain an aura of mystery here).

Anyhow, hope the new look will survive a couple of months' scrutiny. I've actually used this template before, and was trying to customise it but me not so good at HTML la. Of course, come Ramadhan I'll get fed up with dark colours and will probably opt for something green to freshen myself up during office hours. Don't feel like b*&%^ing about office work and office people either - same old stuff, just different document title and drawing number.

You people who's blogs I regularly visit and care to visit mine therefore are reading this, I have a message for you:

Please upload lots of food pictures so I can salivate over them at
Ramadhan. Ubi, you are target Numero
Uno.

2 comments:

ubisetela said...

Hehehe..
wait, is that real request or a reverse psychology warning? :)

Dian said...

Ubi,
It's 100% genuine. I still remember last year you had sushi, salmon head asam pedas... eagerly awaiting this year's 'Buka Puasa' spread ;)