Wednesday 9 February 2005

It's Chinese New Year...

... and I'm working. Today is the first of three public holidays in a row, and while everyone else is spending the long 5-day weekend holidaying with their family and friends, we, dedicated project engineers, are sweating and toiling away in a gas plant in Kerteh.

The good thing is, my husband and mother are here to join me, baby and maid for the rest of my stay here. So I'm going off now (treating myself to an early lunch break) to claim some long overdue hugs and kisses from hubby dearest!

2 comments:

realitylane said...

oooo hugs and kisses are nicee..

Good luck with the blog Dian. Make it what you want it to be. Will look forward to reading often!

Take care.

Dian said...

Careen,
With mum around and baby taking up the middle portion of the bed, not much space for hugs and kisses. Sigh... will have to wait till I reach Kuantan for the weekend.