Monday 8 December 2008

Lo and behold, it's another Hari Raya!

Yes, I've been really bad at blogging. And if I say I've been swamped with work, you've heard all that before, right?
I had so many posts planned, with photos and all, but whenever I do get the opportunity to switch on my laptop for pure unadulterated blogging time, my mind goes blank. I surf through other blogs and facebook updates and it hits me how utterly BORING my life is.
So I'll just show you pictures of the Aidil Adha we celebrated earlier today at Putrajaya (I tried loading them up on Facebook but met with an unresolved unidentified problem).

Mak decided we should all wear orange or red or pink. With black scarves. Forgive us if we look like some 80's nasyid throwback.


Nu'man and his cousin Iman posing for the camera. I think he has a crush on her. Iman prefers Aiesyah.


Nuaim decided to do his own thing by wearing blue.


My little princess has picked up a very un-princessy hobby - FOOD!


Nu'man playing photographer of the day. I doubt he actually took any photos though.















6 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
aiesyah dah cantik skangggggggg...n defintely dah besar...cepat nye kak diannnn!!! ;( tell me that we all dah lame tak hang out together kan...huhuhuhuhu...padahl cubicle dekat jeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Dian said...

Ya, now that Cik Kinah is on sabbatical, I don't have anyone to remind me to go for lunch. Sedar2 je dah pukul 1.15. Howsabout this Monday?

aripsa said...

patut la kurus.. cek makan la banyak sikit naaaa..sian dia

More photo of Aiesyah pleaseee

Dian said...

Hubby dear,
Too much work la. And I can see you've had too much kharuf...

I think I should wear red more often - nampak ceria sikit nooo?

Ghazali said...

Dian ...

Dah besar besar dah anak anak you yaaa ...

And you ala ala tetap MAINTAIN gitu (Verde mesti jealous nyer ngan your figure gitu kaannn)

Dian said...

Ghaz,
I pun macam tak caya my eldest is already 4-and-a-half.
Figure MAINTAIN? Makin kurus ada kot. I have 3 personal trainers at home ;p