Tuesday 8 June 2010

To buy or not to buy?

Poor Sofiyyah! Being the baby of the bunch means she gets mostly hand-me-downs from her brothers and sister. However, I am thinking of making an exception here.

I was initially planning to reuse Nuaim's old car-seat, however after 6 years it's beginning to look tattered and worn out. Besides, it's BLUE! Aiesyah already has to suffer with a blue Graco car-seat (another hand-me-down from Abang Long), so I'm thinking of a more gender-neutral colour for Sofiyyah.
So last night, I surfed through the Internet and found a couple of really nice-looking car seats, including seat/stroller combos such as these on The Baby Loft:

Halford Premier Zeus Baby Car-Seat (up to 4 years)


Combi Coccoro convertible car-seat - apparently these take up very little space in the car,






The Halford Cosmo DX Travel System,



or the Quinny Zapp-Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix (at 25% discount!)?


Or should I make use of the Maclaren RM100 voucher I just discovered in one of the baby gift packs this morning? Except that they only have strollers, so I'll still need to spend an extra amount of money on a car seat - and end up with 2 strollers.

Oooh, the Quinny Zapp is beginning to look so attractive!

No comments: