Monday 28 September 2009

Not to Study

In relation to the previous post, my body has chosen to overrule my head and breed like a rabbit instead.

Baby number 4 has commenced its pre-natal journey.

I hope it's another girl.

Nuaim says he wants a baby brother. When I tell him he already has a brother, he answered that Nu'man is no longer a baby so he doesn't count.

Nu'man also wants a boy. "Sebab Nu'man boy."

Aiesyah, when asked whether she wants an adik, shakes her head and answers in her trademark bimboesque manner, "Tak nak".

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrates k. dian!

whm6840 said...

babe, u got to update ur profile info soon.
Congratulation dian.

cikmilah said...

congrats dian...fuiyoh, tak terkejar i...

Anonymous said...

Salam good rabbit-mummy, :-)
Congratulations!
Hope it will be a very smooth pregnancy.
Fatim

Dian said...

Thanks everyone for the wishes.

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

congratessssss bebeh!
owhhhh bile la dpt jumpe u nie before u off for pfk

Anonymous said...

jsjh qsxvjhn

Lin said...

Hi Dian! WOw congrts on your 4th pregnancy!! M currently pregnant on my first! Dam I gotta catch up with ya! Take care

Selin

Dian said...

Verde,
I dah off to PFK dah, but will be always come back to KL for makan-makan!

Selin,
Congratulations! Enjoy the pregnancy, take care and don't stress yourself out - physically, mentally and emotionally.