Saturday 6 September 2008

In Dian's Kitchen

For lack of ideas to write, I'll start by responding to Adita's Kitchen Tag.

Five things I want in my kitchen
  1. Time
  2. Space
  3. Being able to cook without referring to the recipe every 30 seconds
  4. An island unit - but refer to item 2 above
  5. Jamie Oliver - so he can do the cooking for me instead

Five things I plan on cooking pretty soon*

  1. 5-spice chicken
  2. Honey chicken a.k.a Ayam masak madu
  3. Chicken kurma
  4. Macaroni tuna
  5. Spaghetti bolognese

*Of course, pretty soon depends on when I actually have item 1 on the first list. And since most of these come out of ready-made Maggi mixes I already have at home, I don't need to refer to a recipe book so much.

Five things I have to get from the grocery store / supermarket

  1. Vegetables
  2. Dishwashing liquid
  3. Bread
  4. Nutella for Nuaim
  5. Ready-mixed 3-in-1 Coffee for me

No comments: