Saturday 2 June 2007

Sorry for the Silence...

I know, no pictures as yet. Well, I've just been too busy blogbrowsing elsewhere, and my life seems so mundane in comparison I decided not to waste any precious cyberspace. Just an update on things:
  1. My former Lead Engineer has left the country. The project decided to demob him in April, his contract expired in May, he's got a new job in the States and now it's left to me to pick up the pieces. And there's so much work to do!!! No wonder he was always complaining.
  2. My big boy is now 3 years old and is turning into quite the good-looking young man, despite still insisting on diapers. Well, you can't ask for too much.
  3. My second boy turned 1 in April and is a bundle of laughs. Only got 4 teeth, still can't talk properly but woe betide anyone who messes with this lad.
  4. Am having a third baby, due this Aidil Fitri, which happens to coincide with my sister's birthday. Hoping for a girl this time. DEFINITELY planning for a break afterwards.
  5. Hubby still attached to Sudan job, may be extending his stay if he gets another posting with new upstart company there (no, that's not a spelling mistake).
  6. Busy with house renovations. Decided to pick everything out myself, from kitchen cabinets to curtains, so progress is much slower than previously expected. Much like my job at the office, actually.
So there. Hopefully, when I get some inspirational words of wisdom to jot down, I'll be able to get to an online PC quickly enough. Oh, I forgot, now I can with the 3G-enabled, WiFi-connected DOPOD 838Pro that Hubby got me as my birthday/anniversary/Mother's Day present - complete with QWERTY keyboard! But this post was still typed out on an old-fashioned desktop, to tell you the truth.

No comments: